UnitingJustice Australia is the justice unit of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia, pursuing national matters of social and economic justice, human rights, peace and the environment.
- Ratification of OPCAT
- Do the right thing - don't change the Racial Discrimination Act
- Inquiry into Freedom of Speech in Australia (RDA s18C)
- Inquiry in the Migration Legislation Amendment (Regional Processing Cohort) Bill 2016
- Letter to Labor Members and Senators on a lifetime ban
- Refugees deserve our compassion, not a life sentence